Designed for use with the Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System and CCS900 Compaction Control System, the rugged LCD display offers several benefits for operators running in 2D or 3D mode.
Using the CB460, an operator can create new designs (level, slope or map) on the display and define what coordinate system to use with this new design, either the last used coordinate system, a coordinate system located on the displays storage disk or a new coordinate system based on the current location.
Features and Benefits
- Large 7” screen display of 3D profile information, grade guidance, and warnings. Adjustable brightness capability and viewing angle accommodate different operational lighting conditions, while reducing operator fatigue and errors.
- Four integrated LED lightbars make it simple to monitor grade guidance information while also viewing conditions on the site. The CB460 can also be supplemented with external lightbars.
- The ability to keep horizontal and vertical positions consistent at each site when using designs generated in the field.
- The ability to create infield designs including infield coordinate system definition for use on sites that do not yet have a defined coordinate system
- USB data port
- 3.7GB of internal disk space
- Flexible upgrade options that allow a user to purchase the exact functionality they need
Data Transfer via USB memory stick
The CB460 utilizes internal memory for storing designs, machine files and machine production information. Using a USB memory stick, the user can easily load design files and firmware to the control box, download machine production files, and load firmware to the control box. File transfer and archiving rules prevent operators from accidently deleting or overwriting files on the CB460.
USB data transfer also increases compatibility with Trimble Site Positioning System controllers which also have USB ports. This allows for easy data exchange between surveyors, grade checkers, site supervisors and machine operators – e.g. data can be synchronized to a site supervisor who can then rapidly deploy or retrieve data from a Trimble Tablet or TSC3 to or from the machine control system using a USB stick.
Flexible Upgrade Options Make it Easy to Order the Right Level of Functionality
Trimble CB460 Control Box can be configured for different functionality levels, based on the requirements of the customer. Trimble CB460 Control Box requires activation with option keys to enable desired 2D or 3D functionality.
In general, the following functionality levels are available through the Trimble Store:
- 2D indicate plus Automatics
- 3D Indicate (includes 2D indicate + Automatics)
- 3D Automatics (includes 3D indicate)