The Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform for Compact Machines helps operators of all levels leave a quality surface in their tracks. The next generation system with a familiar Android™ UI, and friendly 10-inch touch screen cuts learning curve, improves operator capabilities, and gives you a first-pass finish that’s second to none.
Colorful graphics, natural interactions and gestures make Earthworks intuitive and easy to learn. Each operator can personalize the interface to match their workflow and a variety of configurable views make it easier to see the right perspective for maximum productivity.
- Trimble Earthworks Software runs on the 10-inch (25.4 cm) Trimble TD520 display or the 7-inch (17.8 cm) Trimble TD510 display
- Transfer data files to or from the office wirelessly and automatically using Trimble WorksManager
- Configuration options include Blade GNSS based systems, universal total stations, and laser options
- Wireless connect to the machine display for maximum flexibility
- Compact machine-specific interface elements
- Download the Trimble Earthworks Assistant app for free